Wednesday 30 July 2008

I dont have time to sleep!!!

Its 4.35am in the morning, it is JUST starting to get light out, and i have yet o got to bed. I do this alot! My fella tells me i have insomnia, i dont think so... I Think... I just like to be up, doing things. Sleep is boring!
AND ANYWAY!! How can i sleep, when i have just had an idea for a new book. ( fyi: I am a bit of a writer) Im not going to say anything, but im quite excited. Except, i have the pefect title.. Which is wierd coz it usually takes me ages to come up with the title, usually ive finished the whole book before i come up with a name for it!... And i typed the title i have, into google. just incase. And its already taken. By a film AND a book ! (that id never heard of) The genres and plots are totally different...but still. So does anyone know if you can use the same title as a book thats already been published, not that any of my stuff is ever going to get published but you know... consistency!
Anyhoo let me know guys! Mutchas Gracias!
XXX
Hx

No comments: