Monday 16 March 2009

Hello Again!

It has been soooooooooooooo long since I have posted on here! :( sorry bout that! (Not that anyone cares or even reads it, but just incase!) To be honest I forgot that I had this blog! :( but now I have remembered I will try to attend to it more often! Lots has happened since I last posted.... I was fired, just before Christmas and I still haven't found another so the whole 'Insomnia' thing hasn't stopped. Infact its 2.28am right now, I am feeling tired though. Think i will bed down soon! So I will go... and leave you with a thought that occurred to me a few nights ago when I was arranging some flowers on my coffee table, and this is all me I didn't hear this anywhere... 

'Roses are like Women, they come in all different colours, shapes and sizes, but every single one is beautiful, and you have to handle them carefully, cause' they have thorns!'


No comments: